Entry & Registration
Entry Fees 2021-22
* Early Bird Pass : $215 (until 31st July) - for all events in season
* Normal Season Pass : $275
*10 Concession : $215 (any 10 races)
* Multi Pass - 1st 8 : $149 (1st 8 races finishes 17th Dec)
* Multi Pass - Last 8 : $149 (last 8 races - starts 21st Jan)
* Single Race Online : $27 (< 6pm Mon)
* Single Race Online : $32 (< 12noon Wed)
* Single Race LATE : $37 (on the beach - Orange/Green only)
*** Single Race 250m : $15 (on the beach - Orange/Green only)
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ON COVID ***
You must read this document to understand what is required of you, especially at Red.
BOTH STEPS below must be completed before you are ready to race...
1) ENTERING : where we collect your personal details and you pay - either Online or at the Beach
2) REGISTERING : where you collect your Swim Cap and find out your Race Number - at the beach (done only once per season)
Note : if you have entered online, please bring your Entry Receipt to your first race as proof of entry (only under Green/Orange)
Note : you must use the SAME, SINGLE, RACE NUMBER all season long (although they do change each year)
Note : each swimmer receives one free cap (extra caps are $2)
Late Entries will be Accepted Only at Orange or Green
Entries will be accepted on the beach from 5.00-6.00pm at Orange or Green only (No late entries at Red)
Race Start Time - 6.15pm
On most nights during the season the event starts at 6.15pm with a compulsory briefing at 6.05pm.
Distance Changes Will Be Accepted...
...ONLY they are emailed BEFORE 9pm on event night
Age Calculation Date
As at 1st of Dec of the current season
Any competitors under 16 must be entered by and supervised by a parent or legal guardian on the night
Minimum Age 12yo (see below)
12 years old is our Minimum age, except in special circumstances as outlined below...
Special dispensation to swim for younger swimmers may be granted in certain cases...
1) please print out the form below
2) sign it yourself as the Parent (or Guardian)
3) it must also be signed by a recognised swim, waterpolo, surf or triathlon coach to acknowledge skill level
4) mail it to us, or bring it on the first night of your entry
Please note, the entry will only be accepted with the physical signatures of both your child's competitive swim coach and also parent (or legal guardian) stating competence for the event/s entered and also adequate supervision on the night.
Please download the U12s form here...
Refund & Transfer Policy
- Entry Fees are non-refundable (except in case of a health issue that can be proven by supplying a medical certificate)
- Entries may be transferred to another competitor but only if the organiser is notified by email prior to 48 hours before a race (please email for more details)
- Any refunds given will incur a 5% fee to cover non-refundable fees that we incur at time of entry
- Series points can not be transferred to another swimmer
- 10 Concessions and Multi or Season Passes are valid only for the season in which they are bought
- No competitor may compete under another competitors name without formally transferring their entry (we must know exactly which competitor is associated with a race number when competing in case medical treatment is required)
Late Entry Form Download (Orange / Green only)
Entry Forms can be downloaded below for you to fill out and complete prior to coming to the beach to save time.
You can download a Late Entry Form here...